Due to hundreds of requests for SERIOUS handle restoration , and after releasing my die cast tumblers , i am in the position to offer a FULL , NO COMPROMISE door handle restoration service .........
this will include :
1) proffesionally disassembled handles to minimize damage ( even using edm to remove rebel screws
2) handles will be degreased , then they will get the chrome off by electro chemical means
3) hi quality buffing
4) show quality triple chrome ( copper , zinc and chrome)
5) replacement of any damaged part
6) tumbler replacement for one of my own die cast units with stainless steel wafers NOTE that i do not use LOST WAX midget tumblers
7) springs replacement
8) silver steel pins replacement
9) reamers used where needed .
10) STEEL stamped "huf" keys , no lost wax , midget keys here ...........
turn around time is about 6 weeks ...........
email with pics for a quote , but cost would be about 220 for the complete chroming process plus parts